- Over 3 in 5 U.S. adults do not take a daily multivitamin.
- More than 3 in 5 adults do not take an omega-3 supplement.
- Only 1 in 3 U.S. adults consumes 2+ servings of fruit daily.
- Just 1 in 4 American adults eat 3 or more servings of vegetables daily.
- NHANES data suggests that many older adults don’t get enough nutrients—including folate, zinc, magnesium, and vitamins A, B6, and C—from food alone.
While food is the optimal source, nutritional supplements may be strategically recommended to help fill dietary gaps or meet special requirements for key nutrients.* But not all supplements contain active ingredients or dosages supported by solid science. And some may contain ingredients with lower bioavailability , higher allergen potential, or contaminants. All of which jeopardize program success and increase the risk for adverse events and additional health complaints.
Foundation Nutrition Support for Wellness and Active Living*
Metagenics offers many science-based, natural formulas that provide quality support for foundation nutrition. Including daily multivitamin/ mineral formulas to promote overall health and single nutrient formulas for both general and targeted applications.*
We recommend Science-Based Products from Metagenics because they meet the highest standards for research and quality manufacturing to help make natural approaches safer and more effective. Here you'll find a wide range of products to meet your specific needs to help you reach your best health possible.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.