Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our Office From A Practice Member's Perspective

Instead of reading what I have to say about Chiropractic, I’d like to pass on what one of our patients had to say about our office.


"When you receive a diagnosis of breast cancer, your priorities in life change. You begin to surround yourself with the best doctors: ones that have the skill, knowledge and compassion to help you through the toughest and darkest time of your life.

Even with the best Oncologist and Surgeon, you still search for help. That is where Doctor Jim Doran and his Chiropractic Wellness Center entered my life.

With exceptional knowledge of the human body and mind, Dr. Doran’s caring nature sets him apart from conventional treatments. Through body alignments and acupuncture, I was able to work throughout my treatments and bounce back to my same old self.

Life is about caring for your mind, body and soul and I entrusted mine to Doctor Doran and his staff. For me personally, I could not have made a better decision. Give yourself that same chance. Call today -- start on your way to good health."

- Lindajo Danielson


I hope you will give our office the chance to help you with your health concerns as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment